Wisteria/wistaria Toronto Spring Time




Oh the Summer Time is coming
and the trees are sweetly blooming

and the wistaria is showing its colours
of lavender, lilac, violet and deep cobalt

I came upon a Victorian house built in the later 1800's
on a busy through street in Toronto

The wistaria was clinging to the orange brick and the sun
hit the faded turquoise door.

Ah, beauty..Wistaria reminds me of a strong person, it
survives in adverse weather, it clings when it needs to
yet is independent and proud.

I quickly ran home (two short blocks) grabbed my french easel
and have begun to record this magical day

Here is my painting in progress.

Top painting is finished.

Painting beneath is work in progress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A documentary film "Save Our Cottages"

duPont Registry Features Three Friends with One Vision & Giveaway

Plein Air Painting in Florida & "Reply Button to Comments"