Sunshine On My Shoulders Makes Me Happy at Indian Rocks Beach


My day by: Mary Rose Holmes

Early morning sunshine, the birds are singing and the waves are gently lapping on the shore.

I toss my flip flops and walk along the warm sand to my commissioned painting for today.

I have picked up a steaming hot cappucino from the Lighthouse. I unfold the legs of my French easel and work begins. My pallette of colors I have already squeezed out and organized. I absolutely love what I do. This is a charming home, full of love and attention. The minutes turn into hours and before I know "Little Bear" my dog has arrived to tell me that it is lunch time.

I am happy with my painting. What do you think?



Life is wonderful here on the Gulf of Mexico in one of the most beautiful beaches on the World.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A documentary film "Save Our Cottages"

duPont Registry Features Three Friends with One Vision & Giveaway

Plein Air Painting in Florida & "Reply Button to Comments"