House Portraits Indian Rocks Beach- Mary Rose Holmes





I had a delightful commission this month. A family of two loving parents and three delightful children found it necessary to sell their much loved home at Indian Rocks Beach and relocate to North Carolina. Their cherished and fondly decorated home sold quickly and they wanted a memory.

I completed the painting in two plein aire sessions (I went to the house and set up my French Easel and painted) The children kept me company and they wanted to ensure that I put in the ornamental parrot.

I loved painting this commission and the clients loved the painting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A documentary film "Save Our Cottages"

duPont Registry Features Three Friends with One Vision & Giveaway

Plein Air Painting in Florida & "Reply Button to Comments"